common grace ministries
logo
)
home WHY connect
be say
do EDGE EDOC WINDRIDERS
Common Grace Diaspora
From 1998 to 2008, CGM
diaspora

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Starbucks Nostalgia

Recently while in Dallas for a week I visted my old haunt at Starbucks Lakewood. Thinking a year would make a difference I approached as if I was a stranger. To my amazement as I walked in I connected with many old friends and even saw Michelle who had lost her son just one year ago. As we spoke of His grace in time of need I became aware once again that most people are waiting for someone to notice them and genuinely care. As I glanced at the computer next to me spoke to the owner only to find he was recently released from prison for narcotics and had come to know the Lord. Michael has a place to stay for a few months and what a privilege to pray for my new brother. May the Lord of grace keep me sensitive to those around me and not discard them as scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A nonprofit organism dedicated to
(
be say do