common grace ministries
logo
)
home WHY connect
be say
do EDGE EDOC WINDRIDERS
Common Grace Diaspora
From 1998 to 2008, CGM
diaspora

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am NOT My Own

Dear God;
after much ado about nothing
i sat in my chair of meditation and
meditated on this
nothing that happens outside of me, myself, and my
is of any concern to me
because you've got my back
(i'm still not sure what that looks like, but i believe it)

i'm a genuine ET
and i'm phoning home
do i trust you to answer when i don't hear your voice?

i ramble as i muse across my keypad
thoughts cascading
torrential downpour of letters lost between keys

i'm not my own and that means that i don't want to be seen
i want Father Son Holy Spirit God to manifest within & through me
and when i get in the way that cannot happen
lately i've been in the way
and music brings me back to you

and i remember i trust you
dear God i trust only you
and believe you've got me through the falling letters
rambling from my fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment

A nonprofit organism dedicated to
(
be say do